Sunday, May 07, 2006

"When people wear shoes that don't fit them, it says something about their soul. Generally, I think it means they are good people."

I once spent about a whole week trying to organise my shoes by putting them all into boxes with a description on the front so that I could easily locate them at quick glance. Of course, once it came to getting ready, I would pull all of them out of their boxes and then have to put them all away again with a sore head in the morning. Now, however, you can pack them away in these see-through storage boxes so you never need panic again. They also have boxes for knee length boots, ones for calf lengh boots, hat boxes and simple storage boxes. In a mixed pack like the one on the left, you get 4 crystal clear, 2 powder puff pink, 2 tantalizing turquoise and 2 luscious lilac.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

I put mine all in 2 shoe cubes - check them out in my feb. 06 archives. But. I LOVE those boxes. Eepecially for traveling.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases