Sunday, May 07, 2006

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes."

With the nautical trend set to be around all summer, and with an increasing number of clothes with stripes finding their way into my wardrobe, I might as well embrace the trend and so I set off in search of some suitably nautical footwear to compliment my wardrobe. From the highstreet is the dolly interbow shoe from Office at £54.99. This shoe has proved so popular that it seems to be constantly sold out but apparently, new deliveries are coming in all the time for those of you who fancy getting your mitts on a pair. From the designer end of things is Gina's Memphis at £325. I think I'm having a little bit of a love affair with Gina at the moment but with shoes as cute as these, who can blame me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases