Saturday, April 22, 2006

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand and sixty."

I've only recently discovered how cute Lulu Guiness shoes are. I don't think I've ever actually seen them anywhere, other than online. Luckily, Viva La Diva are selling these delectable Dido wedge espadrilles. They're wedges, they have a bow, they're red, they're peep toe and they also give a nod to the nautical trend. With so many of this season' s trend encapsulated in one shoe, how can you say no?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

Seriously - how have you lived without Lulu Guinness shoes? It's like living without Isabella Fiore shoes!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Shoe Lover said...

Thanks for comment! I love the shoes you feature on your blog..especially these adorable lulu guinness espadrilles. I've added a link to your blog under "our favorite shoe blogs" on the Shoebuytes blog. :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger chloe said...

I didn't actually know Isabella Fiore did shoes either..hmm. So much to learn!

Thanks for the support kashi,I haven't worked out how to add links etc yet, I'm still very new to blogging but once I get the hang of it, I'll put ur blog up as a link too.

x

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases