Thursday, April 20, 2006

"You want to fall in love with a shoe, go ahead. A shoe can't love you back, but, on the other hand, a shoe can't hurt you too deeply either."

Time for another lookey-likey. I fell in love with Marc by Marc Jacobs glitter ballet pumps on first sight. They're available at net a porter for 195 quid. The editor says that they'll look good with black city shorts but I think they'd look great with some white skinny jeans or any of the neutral shades that are so right now. On my travels, however, came across Rocketdog's spangly pumps at ASOS. Ok so they're not exactly identical but I think they're cute and capture the trend quite well. And for a whole lot less.

1 Comments:

Blogger chloe said...

There is something cute about them isn't there? I always thought Rocket Dog shoes were for geeks but seems like I was wrong! x

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases