Thursday, April 20, 2006

"I have a high-heel fetish. I love really beautiful women's shoes. To me, it's not weird. I can take it all."

Today is feel-good Thursday and just for the heck of it, I'm going to post up some beautiful shoes. On a dull, grey Thursday, these blinging beauties add a much-needed bit of sparkle! So here's the Thursday Five:


First up is the Marc by Marc Jacobs glitter round toe shoes available at net a porter. Then we move on swiftly to a Lulu Guiness snakeskin peep toe, followed by a Miu Miu low-heel glitter pump(again at net a porter). In fourth place are the Prada peeps and last but not least, YSL's Dada Metallic Platform Pumps. I particularly like the Marc Jacobs dancing shoes and the Prada peeps but I'd settle for Lulu, Miu Miu, or YSL any day of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases