Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"How tall am I? Honey, with hair, heels and attitude I'm through this damned roof!"

Time for another fab five. Mary Jane peep toes are big news for Spring, with many designers featuring them heavily in their collections. I'm totally loving this trend and with all these different styles on offer, it's difficult to choose between them!












Topshop's black strappy version with white binding detail are a reasonable 95 pounds (my pound key isnt working!) and are a good way to ease yourself into the trend. Meanwhile, Manolo Blahnik's zebra paint MJ's style are a totally sexy update of the school shoe favourite with an unfortunately hefty price tag of $645. For full on glamour, go with Topshop's glitter peep-toes (similar to the Marc Jacobs ones from last weeks post), again 95 pounds. If your liking the metallic trend thats hot again this year, Moschino's Mary Janes are cute and funky and $485. My favaourites, however, are the pink patent leather Prada's...maybe I should put my student loan to good use!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

I totally wore brown ankle strap peep toes today. We're so on the same wave length.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases