Sunday, April 23, 2006

"I was following in the exquisite footsteps of Miss Millay, unhappily in my own horrible sneakers."

Today is the 26th anniversary of the 26 mile London marathon so I thought I'd try to find some stylish sneakers in celebration, although the closest you'll get to running in these trainers is running up your credit card bill! First up are Tod's gold and white wave lace-ups. The metallic leather adds a touch of glamour to these elegant casual flats. The black Laser PM NY Running Shoes by Alexander McQueen for Puma could actually be worn to pound the pavements or the treadmill and combine practicality with style rather well. My favourites, however, are the pony skin and leopard print Emma Hope sneakers. They also come in snakeskin, ocelot, bambi and lynx skin! Who knew trainers could be this..trendy?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Haute Hippie said...

Thanks for reading my blog! I'm so excited that you love it. And I've totally fallen for yours! All those marvelous shoes... :)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your strut-it.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases