Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person from their shoes. Where they're going, where they've been."

Apologies for the delay in posting but I'm in the middle of exams. However, I still managed to buy 2 new pairs of shoes whilst studying..both from New Look and both less than 20pounds! They've got some amazing shoes in at the moment and I would definitely recommend taking a look. Both pairs are seriously high but I've been on the lookout for some new flats. As I'm writing this, I'm wearing 6pound pewter Primark ballet flats but in another life, these would be the shoes I'd be wearing...









First and foremost is Gina's Cairo. These sparkly little numbers are a whopping 650 pounds. However, despite the hefty price tag, I am absolutely in love with these shoes. Although I only really wear flats during the daytime, these deserve to be worn with something equally glamorous and expensive. More casual is Chloe's ballet slipper at an equally extortionate $490. This is the classic ballet shoe in sleek, dusty pink satin but I can't help thinking that I've probably got something that looks very similar to these in the back of my wardrobe from when I was about 5 years old! However, I know that I definitely don't own anything so gorgeous as Miu Miu's blinging ballet pump ($395). I actually saw a girl walking down Tottenham Court Rd with these on last week and they stand out a mile. Nevertheless, in terms of luxury, it doesn't get much better than Manolo's Jewelled Napa Ballerina Slipper, priced at $630, just behind the Gina's. Time to get saving....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases