Saturday, May 13, 2006

"if the shoe fits, it is probably worn out."

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been in the middle of my final year exams at uni so it's been rather hectic! However, I did manage to stumble across these tassel front leather court shoes from ASOS. They're £35 and are available in sizes 3-8. When I first posted about this trend last week, I was definitely not too sure but I'm a convert already...these shoes would look great with a pair of city shorts for a slick, sophisticated summer style.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo true!!

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLASSIC SHOE!

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh la love.

Gorgeous shoe, good post, tah tah studying, welcome back, priorities. ;)

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases