Sunday, May 07, 2006

"Any girl that's got a $500,000 table and $5 shoes, I'm in love with."

Tassels are going to big news this autumn, with Louboutin, Bottega Veneta and Burberry Prorsum featuring them heavily in their collections. While most of us are only just beginning to think about wearing flip-flops again, the designers are focusing on what's hot for autumn/winter '06. I'm really not sure about this trend as they scream 'golf shoes' to me but come fall, I'm sure we'll all be wondering how we ever lived without our tasselled toed shoes.










Bottega Veneta's brown calfskin 'Kiltie' pump is the most expensive of the tasselled trio at $690. Christian Louboutin's 'Steva' stacked pump is slightly more affordable at £410 while my favourite of them all and which I am already starting to imagine myself wearing are Burberry Prorsum's 'Bunhill' patent sandals at £345. Word of warning: they're all already describing these as the editor's favourite on Net a Porter so for those fashion-forward folk, I recommend you get in quick!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

I like the tassles... I got some back in Feb - check them out: http://mypinkshoe.blogspot.com/2006/02/new-shoes-ohare-edition.html

Well... I have a lot of shoes. So I kind of jump on every band wagon...

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh la love.

The heel is way too short, but those Burberry maroon pumps are divine.

DEEEEE

vine.

"Divine." I swear I have a gay man trapped inside my body.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases