Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"I kick them in the butt with a diamond-buckled shoe"

I have to admit that I've never really been into the whole 'vintage' thing. The closet I've ever really got to it is the basement section in Topshop at Oxford Circus and a one-off trip to Rokit. Instead, I prefer to raid through my mum's wardrobe. However, I thought it was time for some fab vintage finds.











I'm loving the 70s gold t-bar sandal from Martha's Closet. With their dance-inspired style, these could easily be from the current Miu Miu collection, as could the 60s silver slingbacks from the same website. From Vintage Designer Clothing is YSL's red-pointed leather slingbacks with a cute bow detail. At 1860-1960, you can find a pair of 'De Lux' silver metallic evening shoes from the 1930s, apparently in excellent condition. However, if you don't really like the idea of wearing someone else's shoes, Pin-up Girl Clothing offer a variety of vintage style shoes. Their satin open-toe pumps are suitably retro looking while still offering you the satisfaction of knowing that no sweaty feet have graced their soles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases