Monday, June 19, 2006

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."

Apologies for the total lack of posts recently but I've been busy trying to get together a summer wardrobe for my holiday. The shops are absolutely full of designer lookalike shoes. I seem to spend my whole time wandering round saying...oh my god they're exactly like Louboutin/Gina/Marc Jacobs...insert as appropriate! One of my favourite spottings were these Miu-Miu like sandals from Oasis called 'Sindy' available for £55. Mooching around on ASOS a few days later, however, I came across their glitter trimmed sandal, priced at £35. If you could somehow merge the two, with Oasis' jewelled detail and ASOS's black trim, you'd have a perfect pair of Miu-Miu sandals for a fraction of the price!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases