Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well."

Matching shoes and handbags aren't usually my kind of thing but, trawling the web this morning, I came across some delightful duos that made me re-consider. Although I can be obsessive when it comes to co-ordination at times, the thought of matching accessories just seemed too prissy for my liking. However, I've found three matching shoes and handbags that compliment each other perfectly without looking too OTT:











The only problem with these slick sets is the huge price tag! Fendi's B bag and shoe will set you back an eye-watering $2600. Jimmy Choo's snakeskin hobo costs a cool $2100. Good job the matching snakeskin pump is on sale at $415.90 then! Alexander McQueen's chain pump (featured previously as 'most coveted') and 'Novak' bag seem like a bargain at $1615 by contrast!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh la love. Mr. McQueen's chain pump is gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous. Fetish pumps go uptown.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
New DVD Releases